Tuesday 21 April 2015

Messages regarding Crusade Prayers 1 - 20

Crusade of Prayer (1): My Gift to Jesus to Save Souls      
"My beloved daughter please ask My children to recite these prayers from now until The Warning. My followers are requested to recite these prayers which I will give you every day to save souls. This is the first prayer My Gift to Jesus to Save Souls.
My dearest Jesus, You Who loves us so much, allow me, in my humble way to help save Your precious souls. Have Mercy on all sinners, no matter how grievously they offend You. Allow me, through prayer and suffering, to help those souls who may not survive The Warning to seek a place beside You in Your Kingdom. Hear my prayer, O sweet Jesus, to help You win over those souls You yearn for. O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I pledge my allegiance to Your Most Holy Will, at all times. Amen. Your Saviour Jesus Christ"
 Crusade of Prayer (2): Prayer for Global Rulers
 "My dearly beloved daughter, today I urge My followers to offer this Prayer to save those poor children who are being tormented by the leaders of their own countries who in turn are being dictated to by global forces, not of God.
 My Eternal Father, in the Name of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, I ask that You protect Your children from the persecution, which is being plotted by global forces, against innocent nations.
I pray for the forgiveness of sin of those souls who are the cause of this hardship so that they may turn to You with humble and contrite hearts. Please give Your tortured children the strength to withstand such suffering, in atonement for the sins of the world, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.
Your Saviour Jesus Christ"
 
Crusade of Prayer (3) Rid the world of fear
 "My dearly beloved daughter I now provide you with the prayer to rid the world of fear.
O my Lord Jesus Christ, I beseech You to rid the world of fear, which detaches souls from Your loving Heart. I pray that souls who will experience real fear during The Warning will stop and allow Your Mercy to flood their souls, so that they will be free to love You in the way they should. Amen.  Your loving Saviour Jesus Christ"
Crusade of Prayer (4): Unite all Families
"My daughter, this Prayer is important for it will help keep families together so that they can remain as one in My New Kingdom of Paradise on Earth.
Unite all families, Jesus, during The Warning so that they may receive eternal salvation. I pray that all families remain together in union with You, Jesus, so that they may inherit Your New Paradise on Earth. Your loving Saviour Redeemer of Mankind, Jesus Christ"
Crusade of Prayer (5) Praise to God the Most High 
"My daughter the world must offer this special prayer in praise and thanksgiving to God the Father for the mercy he is providing the whole world.
O Eternal Father, we offer You our prayers, in joyful thanksgiving, for Your precious Gift of Mercy to the whole of mankind. We rejoice and offer You, Most Glorious King, our praise and adoration for Your loving and tender Mercy. You, God the Most High, are our King and for this Gift You now bring to us we lie at Your Feet in humble servitude. Please, God, have Mercy on all Your children. Amen. Your Jesus ”
Crusade of Prayer (6) Prayer to stop the antichrist 
“O Jesus, I pray that God, in His Mercy, will prevent the antichrist and his vile army from causing terror and inflicting hardship on Your children. We pray that he will be stopped and that the hand of chastisement will be avoided, through the conversion achieved during The Warning. Amen. Your Saviour Jesus Christ, King of Mercy”.
Crusade of Prayer (7): Prayer for those who refuse Mercy
"My dearly beloved daughter, My arrival to save mankind, yet again, before the Final Judgment is so close. My Joy is tinged with deep suffering because of those souls who will reject My Mercy.
You, My daughter, must fight along with My army of those beloved children of the Cross to save these souls. This is the Prayer they must say to beg for Mercy for souls in darkness.
Jesus, I urge You to forgive those sinners so dark of soul who will refuse the Light of Your Mercy. Forgive them, Jesus, I plead with You, in order to redeem them from the sins which they find it so difficult to extract themselves from. Flood their hearts with Your Rays of Mercy and allow them the chance to return to Your fold. Amen. Your beloved Jesus"

Crusade of Prayer (8): The Confession

"I, Jesus, your King and Saviour, now present My prayer for Confession.
This prayer should be said to plead for clemency for the forgiveness of sin during and after The Warning.
Dearest Jesus, I ask Your pardon for all my sins and for the hurt and injury I have caused to others. I humbly pray for the graces to avoid offending You again and to offer penance according to Your Most Holy Will. I plead for the forgiveness of any future offence which I may partake in and which will cause You pain and suffering. Take me with You into the New Era of Peace so that I may become part of Your family for eternity. I love You, Jesus. I need You. I honour You and everything You stand for. Help me, Jesus, so that I may be worthy to enter Your Kingdom. Amen. Your Saviour Jesus Christ"
Crusade of Prayer (9) Offer of Suffering as a gift
O Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, teach me to accept insults, in Your Holy Name, when I proclaim Your Word with humble thanksgiving. Teach me to understand how humiliation, pain, and suffering, bring me closer to Your Sacred Heart. Allow me to accept such trials with love and generosity of spirit, so that I may present them as the Gifts so precious to You, in order to save souls.  Amen. Jesus Christ
Crusade of Prayer (10) Carrying the flame of Your Love
“Help us, dear Jesus, to rise fearlessly in Your Name and to carry the Flame of Your Love across all nations. Give us, Your children, the strength to face the abuse we will be faced with among all those who are not true believers in Your Mercy. Amen. Your Jesus
Crusade of Prayer (11) Stop hatred of visionaries
“O Sacred Heart of Jesus, please stop the hatred and jealousy, which exists amongst Your followers, towards Your true visionaries in these times. I pray that You will hear my prayer to give Your visionaries the strength they need to proclaim Your Most Holy Word to a disbelieving world. Amen. Your Loving Saviour Jesus Christ
Crusade of Prayer (12) Prayer to avoid the Sin of Pride
"My daughter I need the prayers of all believers so that they can save the souls of the wicked.
Many are so full of pride because of their self -proclaimed knowledge of My teachings that their lack of humility pains me. They must pray for the graces so that they can become little again and trust in Me. Ask them to recite this prayer-
O my Jesus, help me to avoid the sin of pride when I speak in Your Name. Forgive me if I ever belittle anyone in Your Holy Name. Help me to listen, Jesus, when Your Voice is spoken and fill me with Your Holy Spirit, so that I can discern the Truth of Your Word when You Call out to mankind. Amen. Your Saviour Jesus Christ
Crusade of Prayer (13) Prayer calling for immunity
Prayer given by God the Father urging for prayer for those who reject the Mercy of Jesus shown to them during The Warning.
“My Son will envelope the whole of humanity now and when the Illumination of Conscience is past your prayers are truly needed at that stage. Your prayers children will help save those people who will defiantly continue to reject the mercy My son will show them.
My solemn promise children is that all those of you who call on Me on behalf of My beloved Son Jesus Christ to save your brothers and sisters that they will be granted immediate immunity. Special graces will be given to each of you who pledges a full month of prayer for their souls. Here is what I request you to say:
O Heavenly Father, through the Love of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, Whose Passion on the Cross saved us from sin, please save all those who still reject His Hand of Mercy. Flood their souls, dear Father, with Your token of Love. I plead with You, Heavenly Father, hear my prayer and save these souls from eternal damnation. Through your Mercy allow them to be the first to enter the New Era of Peace on Earth. Amen. Your Heavenly Father God the Most High
Crusade of Prayer (14) Prayer to God the Father for protection against Nuclear War
Prayer given by Jesus for everyone to pray to God the Father for protection against potential Nuclear War and to ask for Salvation.
O Almighty Father, God the Most High, please have Mercy on all sinners. Open their hearts to accept salvation and to receive an abundance of graces. Hear my pleas for my own family and ensure that each one will find favour in Your Loving Heart. O Divine Heavenly Father, protect all Your children on earth from any nuclear war, or other acts, which are being planned to destroy Your children. Keep us from all harm and protect us. Enlighten us so we can open our eyes, hear and accept the Truth of our salvation, without any fear in our souls. Amen. Go in Peace. Your Loving Saviour Jesus Christ”
Crusade of Prayer (15) Thanks for gift of Divine Mercy
"How I wish that Christians everywhere will pay homage to My birth from the depths of their hearts. I fervently wish that the whole of humanity will allow My Holy Spirit to penetrate their hearts and souls at this time. My birth must be revered for what it represents when celebrating My birth. Remember you are honouring My gift of Salvation.
This is why I was sent by My Father the first time. This is why I will return again to offer mankind a second chance of redemption.
I want My children to offer up this next crusade of prayer this Christmas
O my Heavenly Father, we honour You with a deep appreciation of the Sacrifice You made when You sent a Saviour into the world. We offer You, in joy and thanksgiving, our prayer in humble gratitude for the Gift You now give to Your children, the Gift of Divine Mercy. O God the Most High, make us worthy to accept this Great Mercy with gratitude. Amen. Your beloved Saviour Jesus Christ"
Crusade of Prayer (16) To accept Graces offered during The Warning
 "For people to accept the graces to be given to them by Jesus during The Warning and a pledge to proclaim His most Holy Word to the world.
The Warning will prove to all the authenticity of these My holy messages to the world. You must never doubt them. None of them have been contaminated in any way. Prepare for The Warning and tell your family and children to say a little prayer seeking forgiveness for their sins. I will give you a special Crusade Prayer now for the world to help souls stay strong during the Great Act of Mercy I now present to the world.
O my Jesus, keep me strong during this trial of Your Great Mercy. Give me the graces needed to become little in Your Eyes.  Open my eyes to the Truth of Your promise of Eternal Salvation. Forgive me my sins and show me Your Love and Hand of Friendship. Embrace me into the arms of the Holy Family, so that we can all become one again. I love You Jesus and promise from this day forth that I will proclaim Your Holy Word without fear in my heart and with purity of soul forever and ever. Amen.
Never fear this great act of My Mercy which must take place or nations would destroy each other. Most of mankind will convert but the battle for souls will now intensify. Your beloved Jesus Redeemer of all Mankind."
Crusade of Prayer (17) Mother of Salvation Prayer for Dark Souls
Virgin Mary: “Many will be too weak to grasp the mercy My Son will offer them.
Pray for these souls I urge you. My son is determined to save these souls first. He needs more prayer children. You must beg for mercy for these darkened souls.
My child ask my children to dedicate this Crusade of Prayer to me, The Mother of Salvation
O Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mother of Salvation and Mediatrix of all Graces, you who will participate in the salvation of humanity from the wickedness of Satan, pray for us. Mother of Salvation, pray that all souls can be saved and accept the Love and Mercy shown by your Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, Who comes once again to save humanity and to give us the chance of Eternal Salvation. Amen. Your beloved Mother, Mother of Salvation”
Crusade Prayer (18) Help stop the antichrist
Many prophecies will now unfold before your eyes. Those blind to My Promises must be given the Light of My Mercy in order to see again. Do not be deceived, children. What seems good on the outside is not always as it seems. Peacekeeping forces, many of them innocent pawns, are being lied to.
Never fear, because My Mercy will have an important influence over this sect, who have been plotting against My Church for centuries.
They cannot and will not win. But, they will cause tremendous terror, unless prayer can mitigate their wicked dominance. Pray the New Crusade of Prayer to help stop the antichrist and his group, about whom I speak.
O dear Jesus, save the world from the antichrist. Protect us from the wicked snares of Satan. Save the last remnants of Your Church from evil. Give all Your churches the strength and Graces needed to defend ourselves against wars and persecution planned by Satan and his army of terrorists. Amen. Your beloved Jesus Saviour and Redeemer of all mankind
Crusade of Prayer (19) Prayer for young people
Virgin Mary: Prayer for young people who don’t know what they are doing.
Their wickedness causes My Son to weep and his wounds to fester. It is important that as many souls as possible are enveloped into the arms of My Son at His Divine Mercy. Please ask for this Crusade of Prayer to be said to me, the Mother of Salvation, to save these poor children.
Mother of Salvation, I ask you to pray for the Mercy of young souls who are in terrible darkness so, that they recognise your beloved Son when He comes to Redeem the whole of mankind. Let not one soul fall by the wayside. Let not one soul reject His Great Mercy. I pray, Mother, that all are saved and ask you to cover these souls with your Holy Mantle to provide them the protection they need from the deceiver. Amen.
My child all souls are important to My Son. But it is the young souls in mortal sin that hurt Him the most. It will break My Son’s heart if they cannot be saved. Your beloved Mother, Mary Queen of Heaven, Mother of Salvation."
Crusade of Prayer (20) Stop the antichrist from destroying the world
"To those, who listen and believe in My Most Holy Word, great Graces can be obtained through the recital of My Crusade Prayers. You, children, have nothing to fear when you walk humbly by My Side. Your humble obedience is essential if you are to be given the Graces, in order to stay strong, to keep your nerve and fight in My Army, against the antichrist. He, My children, is hidden in the wings, but will soon appear before the world.
He has no shame and will boast of his humanitarian efforts. Many will fall for his charm, while he will appeal to their goodness of heart. Here is the Crusade Prayer to help stop the antichrist from destroying My children:
O God the Father, in the Name of Your precious Son, I call on You to prevent the antichrist from ensnaring the souls of Your children. I beg You, Almighty Father, to stop him from inflicting terror on Your children. I beg You to stop him from contaminating Your Creation and ask You to have Mercy on those poor souls who will be powerless against him. Hear my prayer, dear Father, and save all Your children from this terrible evil. Amen. Your beloved Jesus Christ