Friday 3 February 2017

Nothing good can come from hatred, for it comes only from Satan



A little wake up call from Jesus! How many times I judge another by the thought that they have evil in them especially when I see another murder committed or another rape or molestation of a child, another abortion! My goodness! I am such a sinner, how can I hold another to account for their actions, when my own actions leave a lot to be desired!

How arrogant of me! Jesus I needed this reminder!

Please continue to cut me down, to humble me and always, always make me see how much my own sinfulness tears at You each moment! Help me to surrender to Your Will and see You in everyone, no matter their weakness or brokenness! Help me to reach out to those who offend me! This is my greatest challenge! Bring me the humility deserving of one who may enter Paradise! Amen!


 Nothing good can come from hatred, for it comes only from Satan


Sunday, February 16th, 2014 @ 15:47

 My dearly beloved daughter, when hatred enters souls, they must fight with every core of their being to eradicate it. If not, then it will devour the soul in question and continue to gnaw at it until it has been eaten away.

 The devil causes distrust, unease, confusion, fear and then he will not rest, until the soul which he has targeted, becomes full of hatred for himself and for others. Hatred in a soul creates havoc amongst every person that soul comes into contact with. The infested soul will use every tactic and trick to encourage others to engage with him, until the other soul becomes infested also and so, the pattern continues. Hatred spreads like a virus and grows because it engulfs and possesses the soul, until that soul then feels compelled to breed this hatred amongst others. This is how murder is committed, because of the hatred man feels for another. Hatred is fuelled by lies and untruths and it continues to grow until it takes over so many souls that only evil can be emitted from it. Nothing good can come from hatred, for it comes only from Satan.
 Satan is a liar and plants seeds of doubt in those souls who leave their guard down. He uses the sin of pride, every time, to create hatred within the soul, against another person. He creates discord amongst God’s children, who, because of original sin, are weak and unless they are genuine followers of Mine and abide by the Word of My Father, they will fall victim to deceit.

 Never dare to declare yourself a child of God, on the one hand, and then on the other cut another person in two. Never say that you are filled with the Holy Spirit on the one hand and say, on the other, that another soul is a servant of the devil. Never judge another person by what you deem to be a sin when you, yourself, have defaced My Image. Never place yourself above Me and say you are more knowledgeable than Me, when you are following direction from Satan. Those, with eyes which mirror My Own, are all-seeing and they must pray for such souls, so that they are given the Grace to prise themselves away from the claws of the beast.

 My Path forward is getting more difficult. Only those who are granted courage, given to them by the Power of the Holy Spirit, will be able to climb it. Sadly, many will fall by the wayside, much to the delight of the evil one.

 The thorns of this Mission may tear at your flesh and cruel jibes of hatred may pierce your hearts, but I Am the One Who walks in front of you and Am, therefore, the One Who takes the brunt of the hatred. Always remember, that attacks on this Mission are attacks against Me. Hatred against this Mission, is hatred against Me, Jesus Christ. You cannot say you love Me in one way and then declare your hatred for Me in different ways. You are either for Me or against Me. You either believe Me, or you don’t. If you believe in Me, you must never persecute another soul, for if you do this, you have been taken away from Me by My enemy and you have no right to declare that you are of Me.

 Your Jesus

No comments: