Thursday 30 March 2017

Those who curse Me will be cursed



We are all equal in God's Eyes! No one is more deserving of His Love and Mercy than another. No matter what creed, nationality, spirituality - we are all entitled to the Inheritance that God has Created for us. If only we understood that for ourselves! If only we understood that no matter what a person is, what a person does - we are all souls! Souls that Jesus wants so desperately to bring to His Father!

So who are we to think that someone who doesn't meet our 'exacting standards' are somehow below us or behind us in the 'Jesus ranks'! We cannot possibly be that arrogant! Those who claim they know God and will go to great lengths to have us believe that they somehow have favouritism - ie , self proclaimed martyrs, suicide bombers, those who feel they have the God-given Authority to claim another life in His Name are going to be in for a huge shock!

Jesus is telling us right here that they truly do not know Him at all! They will be persecuted at the hands of those they serve. Bring on the Warning Lord soon! We ALL need it so desperately! Amen!


Those who curse Me will be cursed


 Wednesday, March 19th, 2014 @ 16:05


My dearly beloved daughter, when I refer to My enemies, I always mean those who, through devious means, try to steal souls from Me. I refer, in particular, to those who use the façade of holiness to deliberately mislead souls into sin. When someone tries to seduce another soul into believing falsities about My Holy Word, given to the world through My Father’s Book, then he is an enemy of Mine.

 The most pain I endure is by the hands of those who profess to be devout followers of Mine and who boast of their knowledge of Me. When these people try to hurt others and think nothing of admonishing them in My Name, then this is most painful for Me. I find souls who are closed to Me and I draw them in many ways toward Me and I do not include only those who are already part of My Church on Earth. I pursue, always, those who have scattered, who are lost and who cannot see, first. They are the first souls I seek out and they are the ones who, in the wrong hands, can and will be misguided.

 I ask you to always remember those nations, those religions, those without any belief in Me – always – in your prayers. Please welcome them, just as I would. Never try to force your opinions upon them or bully them in My Name. Always reach out to them with love and generosity, for they are just as important to Me as the most devout amongst you. No matter who you reach out to, know that not one amongst you is more deserving than the other, because you are all sinners.

 All God’s children will, in time, witness the final Truth of His Plan to fulfill His Covenant. Everyone will know the Truth and then they will find it easier to accept My Hand of Mercy. On that Day people of all religions, creeds, colour and nationalities will see the evidence of My Existence. Those who shed the barriers, which they placed between themselves and their Creator, will weep with gratitude, because at last they will witness the Love of God. And, as you plan and prepare for the times ahead, know that no matter what obstacles are placed before you in this march towards Eternal Salvation, that My enemies will be dealt with most severely.

 Those who curse Me will be cursed. Those who fight My Father’s Plan to save souls will be defeated. And those who persecute God’s children and stand in the way of the Lord will, themselves, be persecuted by the servant to whom they paid their allegiance. Nothing will stand in My Way, for it is impossible. By the Power of God, every enemy will be destroyed and all those who proclaim the words, deeds and actions of the antichrist, will be cast away and God’s Kingdom will then be complete.


Your Jesus

No comments: