Monday 28 September 2015

Apologies for formatting issues

Dear Visitors,

I just need to apologise for the formatting issues this blog is having. I have tried and retried many times to get the fonts to be the same throughout the posts and pages. But to no avail. The blogger updating just doesn't seem to respond to any changes and continues to show small and large fonts all mixed together with no means of changing anything. It has become increasingly frustrating for me, but I sympathise with readers who must be just as frustrated while trying to read through the blog pages.

If I get to understand why this is happening and how to overcome it, I certainly will do my best to do so.

Please continue to suffer for souls while squinting and complaining - many souls will be saved!!


God Bless us all on this journey!

No comments: