Sunday 10 April 2016

I Am Present in the Most Holy Eucharist through the Act of Transubstantiation

 A favourite hymn to dedicate to Our Lord's Message today.


Lord, to Whom Shall We Go by Michael Herry


Lord, to whom shall we go? You are our bread, broken and shared.
Lord, to whom shall we go? Yours are the words of life
Our fathers ate, yet their hunger remained. Their hearts were not satisfied.
Lord, to whom shall we go?
You are our bread, broken and shared.
Lord, to whom shall we go? Yours are the words of life

O Lord, you feed us with the finest of wheat, our pledge of eternal life.
Lord, to whom shall we go?
You are our bread, broken and shared.
Lord, to whom shall we go? Yours are the words of life. 

The bread you give is the living bread, your flesh for the life of the world.
Lord, to whom shall we go? You are our bread, broken and shared.
Lord, to whom shall we go? Yours are the words of life

Your word, O Lord, is a lamp for my steps; a light for my path of life.
Lord, to whom shall we go?
You are our bread, broken and shared.
Lord, to whom shall we go? Yours are the words of life.

In my father's house there are many rooms, and I go to prepare you a home.
Lord, to whom shall we go? You are our bread, broken and shared,
Lord, to whom shall we go? Yours are the words of life

Come you whom my Father has blessed. Enter the joy of the Lord.
Lord, to whom shall we go? You are our bread, broken and shared,
Lord, to whom shall we go? Yours are the words of life


I Am Present in the Most Holy Eucharist through the Act of Transubstantiation



June 2, 2013



My dearly beloved daughter, I must remind all of God’s children of the Truth of My Promise to give humanity the Gift of the Holy Eucharist.



I must remind you of the Power of the Most Holy Eucharist and of the fact that it is I, your beloved Jesus, Who is truly Present. I gave up My Body to save you from eternal damnation. I gave you My Body so that I could remain within your souls.



I Am Present in the Most Holy Eucharist through the Act of Transubstantiation. I explained this very clearly to My apostles at the Last Supper. So why do so many of you not accept this great Gift given to you at a great cost. This is My Gift to you. My Body and Blood will strengthen your soul. My Divine Presence sustains your soul and provides all those who accept My Holy Eucharist with a special Grace, which will bring you closer to Me.



When you keep Me company during Eucharist Adoration, I will pour out the greatest Gifts over you. Soon you will find it difficult to pull away from Me and I will become closer to you. Your heart will become entwined with My Sacred Heart.



You must never forget the Power of My Holy Eucharist, for it retains the Light of My Presence in the world. Without My True Presence in the Holy Eucharist, you would be lost and you would be unable to remain in a state of Grace.



When you are deprived of My Body, you will begin to feel empty. You will be separated from Me and while you may still love Me, you will struggle to stay in union with Me.



Your Jesus

No comments: