Wednesday 11 November 2020

JTM WEBSITE DAILY CRUSADE OF PRAYER ZOOM MEETINGS 14/12/2020



The Website

 
The JTM Network Global Website is a very important component of Jesus' plans for this Mission. While it is still a work in progress, with many things that still need to be worked on, it is important that people are familiarised with the website. This is one of the reasons why we are creating Prayer Videos, in various languages, and uploading these in the local websites of your countries.


Transcript from the online 10th Anniversary Seminar 9/11/2020:

“ We are all very Blessed because Jesus has given a Special Message for all of us here in this Conference today. This Special Message was given by Our Lord Jesus to Maria Divine Mercy about 2 to 3 days ago and the Message is meant specifically for us, for all of us who are here attending this Seminar, this Conference today. I invite all of you to put yourselves in His Presence, close your eyes, pray to Him and ask Him to give you the Grace of The Holy Spirit, so that His Words will pierce our hearts and transform us into His soldiers in this Final Mission. I now read this Special Message from Our Lord Jesus Christ, for all of us today.”

My Message to you.

My beloved followers, it is I, Your Jesus, Who Speaks. You my people, will carry the Beacon of My Light, as you walk with dignity towards Me. You will be given Great Graces, at this time of terrible darkness.

Through your prayers, I will Pour Blessings upon each one of you, so as to help you sustain the pain you will endure in My Holy Name. Never fear for I am with you, at all times.

Pray daily to mitigate the impact of this pandemic and all that will follow it. Your prayers will be answered according to My Holy Will. I promise, that through This Mission, you will find True Peace.

Come, let me Embrace you, Comfort you, let Me wipe away your tears, trust in Me, for I am Living within each of you, though you may not know it. I Love you and Bring Great Tidings of peace, love, joy and hope.

My Special Gift to you today, is one of courage. Now bring Me souls, especially those who have yet to see The Light of God.

Your Jesus.



THE CHAPLET OF DIVINE MERCY

I urge You Jesus, in Your Divine Mercy, to cover those lukewarm souls with Your Precious Blood so that they can be converted. Amen. 


The 3 O'Clock Prayer

 You expired, Jesus, but the Source of Life gushed forth for souls, and the Ocean of Mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us.

O Blood and Water, which gushes forth from the Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us. I trust in You! Said 3 times:

The Our Father 

Our Father Who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy Will be done on earth as It Is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

 The Hail Mary 

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee; Blessed art Thou among women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Apostle’s Creed 

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth, I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, Our Lord, Who was Conceived by the Power of the Holy Spirit, Born of the Virgin Mary, Suffered under Pontius Pilate, was Crucified, Died, and was buried; He descended into hell;  on the third day He arose again from the dead; He Ascended into Heaven, and is Seated at the Right Hand of God, the Father Almighty; from there He shall come to Judge the living and the dead.  I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saints, the Forgiveness of sins, the Resurrection of the body, and Life Everlasting. Amen.


Said on the large beads: Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ. In atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

Said on the small beads: For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion. Have Mercy on us and on the whole world.

Conclusion: Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One. Have Mercy on us and on the whole world.

Divine Mercy Prayer:

Eternal God, in Whom Mercy is endless and the Treasury of Compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your Mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy Itself. Amen.

Jesus I trust in You. Said 3 times:

Prayer after the Divine Mercy Chaplet:

Fill me now Oh Lord with the Gift of the Holy Spirit to carry Your Most Holy Word to sinners who I must help save in Your Name. Help me to cover them, through my prayers, with Your Precious Blood so that they can be drawn to Your Sacred Heart. Give me the Gift of the Holy Spirit so that these poor souls can revel in Your New Paradise. Amen.

St. Faustina.  Pray for us.



 


 

No comments: