Tuesday 26 July 2016

The wickedness present in the world is on a scale not seen since the days of Noah


Jesus is telling us that we will have no choice in denying His Divinity! But Jesus I will not, nor will any of your True followers in This Mission ever deny You! I have no idea what they will throw at us, but there is no way, I or any of us will go along with any new idea that will push You out of our lives!

This is just an impossible scenario to me! I will never turn my back on You, I can't! It's not part of my DNA! You have me totally!

They can try whatever devious means they want, but I will not be part of any of what they will claim! I will not accept any new doctrines that throw out the Traditional Teachings of the Orthodox Catholic Church!

I will not accept anyone telling me that I have to change to suit the 'new' ways! I haven't yet even when 'thrown out' of my local Parish! No way!

But Lord, please let us know soon where we are to go. Which priests will be those who celebrate the Holy Mass and the Sacraments when all this unfolds? I don't know if any priest in Queensland especially will do this!

The one I could rely on, if kicked out, will go back to Nigeria! Jesus! I am begging You to delete the antichrist as soon as he makes himself known! Mother of Salvation, pray for us who have recourse to Thee! Amen.

FOOTNOTE: Since I wrote this above,  a Refuge Priest has been sent to my township. He was driving along a highway not too far from my town and he had a Divine Inspiration that he was needed somewhere near to where he was in that moment.  He found me on facebook and found  that I actually lived in the township he believed he was being called to. So now each Monday morning we have the great Blessing of being given a Latin Mass and the Sacraments in Truth in a private home! This now will be our Refuge Mass with a Refuge Priest! That is what I am talking about - have faith and God will move mountains!



The wickedness present in the world is on a scale not seen since the days of Noah



August 1, 2013



My dearly beloved daughter, how I yearn to embrace all of you dear followers of Mine and take you into My Refuge of peace and safety. How I wish I could take you all and hide you from the wickedness, which is being plotted against all Christians.



The wickedness present in the world is on a scale not seen since the days of Noah and it is like an invisible net, which covers the Earth. So lethal is it that very few really understand the level of sophistication involved. But be aware, this plan – the details of which will be given to the world – by those who say that they represent My churches on Earth – will be brought before you and you will be expected to accept it. Then you will be demanded to devour it and you will be given no choice. What you will be asked to do, behind all the garble, is to deny Me, Jesus Christ.



I warn the world, that when you try to dismiss My Divinity – you and all those involved in this devious plot – you will be marked as an enemy of God. When you side with blasphemous laws, you are guilty of sin against God.



I will continue to warn you, to open your eyes to the Truth, but I cannot force you to remain true to Me. I cannot force you to love Me. Your free will is your own, but if you turn and ask Me to guide you, I will open your eyes to the Truth. When you accept the Truth I will save you.



My poor followers, know that as the world will turn against God, that the Almighty Power of My Father will intervene and destroy His enemies one by one.



Your Jesus

No comments: