Friday 13 October 2017

Mother of Salvation: This Gift of Protection for children has been commanded by my beloved Father



THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

This Great Gift from our Mother of Salvation through the Will of God has now been made available to all countries of the world! Please for the sake of our children, please see if you can get these for yourselves and for your children, your families! A special Crusade Prayer goes with it which we are to recite once a week in front of an Image of Our Blessed Mother and with Blessing ourselves with Holy Water.

I know a lot who follow these Messages struggle with the Sacramental side of things believing it is 'just' Catholic, but truly, 'Catholic' means Universal! These sacred tools are at our disposal and are encouraged to be used to thwart satan!

Please don't underestimate the Power of Heaven in these end times! This Medal has the Power to save! This is the Promise from Heaven that whoever wears this Medal will come to no harm in the Spirit. satan will not trap us nor will he snatch our souls! satan hates this day! he hates that this Medal has become available and it's delay is because of the diabolical plans he had to keep it from us!

But as we know God wins each battle! This Medal will bring those who are far away from God, back to Him! satan loses each soul who wears this Medal and Consecrates their children - each child who's name is offered to Our Blessed Mother of Salvation is going to Paradise! satan is writhing in tremendous pain - Yay!


Mother of Salvation: This Gift of Protection for children has been commanded by my beloved Father



Saturday, May 31st, 2014 @ 16:20



My dear child, I wish to call upon parents of children and young people, all over the world, to consecrate them to my Immaculate Heart.



My Precious Son, Jesus Christ, desires that I do this, as He will cover them with His Precious Blood and so keep them safe. He wants you, dear children, to do this because He will grant great Graces upon them. This Gift of Protection for children has been commanded by my beloved Father. Through His Son, Jesus Christ, He promises great Graces and those children who are presented to me will be protected from the influence of the spirit of evil.



My Son will do all that is required to unite all families in His New Paradise and by consecrating your children to me, the Mother of Salvation, great Protection will be given to every family whose children’s names are offered to me.



My love for God’s children is very special, for I am the Mother of all God’s children. It will be through me, the Mother of Salvation, that souls consecrated to me, will be saved through the Mercy of my Son. These souls will not be tempted by the deceit, which will be presented to the world by the antichrist.



You must recite this Prayer once a week, before an image of me, your beloved Mother, and bless yourself with Holy Water before you recite it.



Crusade Prayer (153) The Gift of Protection for children:



O Mother of God, Mother of Salvation,  I ask that you consecrate the souls of these children (List them here…) and present them to your beloved Son.  Pray that Jesus will, through the Power of His Precious Blood, cover and protect these little souls with every kind of protection from evil.  I ask you, dear Mother, to protect my family in times of great difficulties and that your Son will look favourably upon my request to unite my family in one with Christ and grant us Eternal Salvation. Amen.



Go and be thankful for the Love that God has for His children. Great Mercy and Blessings will be accorded to every child and young person whose name you present to me for consecration to my Son.



Your beloved Mother



Mother of Salvation

No comments: