Thursday 7 May 2015

Already the work of the masonic groups in your world is weakening

The masons are feeling the effects of our prayers.

Already the work of the masonic groups in your world is weakening


"My dearly beloved daughter, more and more of those who know My Teachings are finally accepting that I Am now communicating with the world through these Messages, given to you.
The Power of the Holy Spirit will awaken those dead in the love for My Father, to savour the Word of His beloved Son.
I, Jesus Christ, wish to give you encouragement in the suffering and trials, which you may be experiencing.
This suffering will not last long.
My Love for you is so strong and My Mercy so great, that I will not allow you to suffer the torments inflicted on you, by those who wish to control your nations.
Already, the work of the Masonic groups in your world, is weakening.
Your prayers have mitigated their evil deeds and rendered them to be ineffective.
They will try to destroy your faith, but, you, My Remnant Church, will keep the Flame of Truth alight.
You must not fear, if you trust in Me.
Only by trusting in Me, your Jesus, can you feel at peace.
Please keep close to My Sacred Heart and do not allow fear to destroy your lives.
Once you love Me, and live life, as you know I expect you to, then, you must live your lives in love, prayer and contentment.
When you suffer, offer this up to Me and move on.
Do not allow anything to turn your heart away from Me.
Keep close to Me, and I will protect you, guide you, and lead you to safety.
Your beloved Jesus
Saviour of Mankind"