Friday 29 May 2015

No man knows the Truth of the real contents of the Book of Revelation. Only God knows

Thankyou Jesus for entrusting Your faithful with the contents of the Book of Revelation. We are listening. Please help me to approach people without fear to share these Messages. You know people's reactions, You know if they will deny the information for fear of what it contains. Just be with everyone who are working this Mission for You Lord, so we can do our best to save souls. Amen.

No man knows the Truth of the real contents of the Book of Revelation. Only God knows


"My dearly beloved daughter you are at the cusp of an explosion, which will see My Mercy pour out over the world in an event, which will change the face of the earth.
This mission has been quick.
You were called suddenly and with haste as I moved to ensure that the world was given the Truth.
So few people understand that this is how God calls on the prophets, unawares, leaving no time for preparation on the part of the prophet.
This means that the words flow without hesitation.
No man has the ability to write such Messages as these. To say that this is the case is an insult to My Father and the Holy Spirit.
No man could, through human words, ignite the Flame of God’s Love in the souls of His children like these Messages can.
Only God could produce such a result.
No man knows the Truth of the real contents of the Book of Revelation. Only God knows.
Only I, the Lamb of God, have the authority to reveal what they contain. I do this now through My messenger Maria Divine Mercy who will convey My Words, not hers, to a disbelieving world.
Heed My Word now for it is being given to you to save you. To warn you. To prepare you. And to purify you.
Be ready when the time comes.
I come, through the Messages, to prepare you. You do not know the day or the hour; so therefore, you must prepare your soul as if the time for Me to come is in the next day.
Always be ready. I ask that you keep a clear and open mind when reading My Messages for the first time, for this will probably be the only time you will witness My Voice from Heaven until the day you have all been waiting for arrives.
I bless you all.
I beckon you to come to Me.
When I ask you to pray I simply ask you to confide in Me, in your own simple words.
In your own way. In your private thoughts. I hear everything. I see all. I feel what you feel. I am with each of you standing beside you, just waiting for the day when you will finally surrender to My Call.
You have nothing to fear from Me for My Love for you will overcome any darkness, which keeps you distant from Me.
Turn to Me and I will pour My Light over you.
Then I will give you the peace you crave. I am waiting. I am patient.
Come to Me when you are ready.
I love you. I bless you.
Your Saviour
Jesus Christ"