Friday 29 May 2015

Virgin Mary: The awakening is coming soon

Our Lady, I am so relying on You for this to happen! I pray each day so hard, that forgiveness will be on everyone's hearts very soon. So many poor souls have so much anger, hate and bitterness because they can't bring themselves to forgive. How much you loved Blessed John Paul's witness to forgiveness for the man who shot him. It melted the heart of the offender - what Grace!

This is what I need personally - to be forgiven by those who I have hurt. I am not asking for them to forget, but for the sake of their souls, I ask that they bring themselves peace, by forgiving others - me! Take my prayer Dear Mother and place it on the hearts of those I wish to bring to Your Son. Amen

Virgin Mary: The awakening is coming soon


"My child the renewal of souls has already begun and the Era of Peace is not too far away.
As all of God’s children are being blessed by the Gift of the Word of my beloved and precious Son, the spread of the Holy Spirit continues to spread across all nations.
There will be no stopping the Word of my Son for this is by the command of My Father.
Conversion will ignite the hearts of humanity and many will feel the Love of God, their natural Father, grip them in such a way that it will surprise and shock them.
Once this Divine Love surges through them they will feel an urge to shout for joy for it is like no other love known to man.
The awakening is coming soon.
As the Spirit of God continues to fan out in Flames of Glory, evil will be diluted and Satan’s army will be left bereft of its soldiers.
It will be left defenceless because many of his followers will be won over by God’s Mercy, leaving Satan with only half an army.
Disillusioned with his empty promises they will respond to the Light of my Son’s Divine Mercy.
The battle has not only begun but souls are now following my Son in their multitudes as they seek out the Truth of Eternal Life.
I bless you my child.
Heaven rejoices because of the conversion of souls and the salvation of dark souls, which is being achieved through the prayers of those who love my Son.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation"