Friday 29 May 2015

Give My Father thanks for the Gift of His Grace of Immunity from the Fires of Hell

Father in Heaven, would you accept a hug from Your Son Jesus on my behalf too? and maybe You could both give one to my Dad and Mum today especially eh? You both know how much I miss them. Please keep all my loved ones near and far close to You now. Amen

Give My Father thanks for the Gift of His Grace of Immunity from the Fires of Hell


My dearly beloved daughter I want you to ask My disciples to begin the recital, daily, of My Jesus to Mankind Litanies as and from now.
These prayers will bring great Graces and will save all those for whom you place within your special intentions for the salvation of their souls.
This second one, is in honour of My Eternal Father, who loves every one of His cherished children.
I lay My Head on His Shoulder, My Arms wrapped around Him every day, to give Him comfort as He frets for all those poor souls who are lost to Him.
Come to Him, My beloved disciples, and give My Father thanks for the Gift of His Grace of Immunity from the Fires of Hell to those who respond to His Call.

Jesus to Mankind Litany Prayer (2) For the Grace of Immunity

O Heavenly Father Most High
I love You.
I honour You.
Lord Have Mercy.
Lord forgive us our trespasses.
I adore You.
I praise You.
I give You thanks for all Your special Graces.
I beg You for the Grace of Immunity for my beloved
(name all t hose in a list for the salvation of souls)
I offer You my loyalty at all times.
You O Most Heavenly Father,
Creator of all things,
Creator of the Universe,
Creator of humanity,
You are the source of all things.
You are the source of Love.
You are Love.
I love You.
I honour You.
I lay myself before You.
I beg for Mercy for all souls who don’t know You,
who don’t honour You,
who reject Your Hand of Mercy.
I give myself to You in mind, body and soul
so that You can take them into Your Arms, safe from evil.
I ask You to open the Gate of Paradise so that all Your children
can unite, at last, in the inheritance you have created for all of us.
Amen.

I want all of you to know this.
The love My Eternal Father has for each of His children is beyond the capacity of your knowing.
It is one hundred times, or more, stronger than that which a parent holds in their hearts for their own child on earth.
So strong is the love that My Father has for His children that He has made many sacrifices which you are not aware of.
His Hand has been pulled back from inflicting many chastisements which He planned in order to punish His children.
His patience has been tried beyond endurance.
The insults thrown at Him have been ignored by Him.
Instead He wants to bring His children back to Him, not through fear, but through the love of those children of His who love Him the most.
He relies on those of you with a deep abiding love for Him and me, His Son, to help gather His lost children so He can take them to Him.
Bring all those souls close to your heart and place them now before the Throne of My Father and, in His Mercy, He will give you the greatest Gift of all.
He will grant their salvation.
Bring the names of dark souls, including a list of those not known to you, and beg for mercy for their souls.
My Father awaits, with love in His Heart, for your generous response.
Come. Do not hesitate, for this is the most extraordinary Gift of its kind from Heaven.
You of this generation are, indeed, blessed.
Your Jesus