Tuesday 12 May 2015

The One Remnant Church which will stand, undefeated, until the rise of the New Jerusalem.

Lord Help me to do Your Holy Will always. Amen

The One Remnant Church which will stand, undefeated, until the rise of the New Jerusalem.



"My dearly beloved daughter know now that the spread of My Holy Spirit is about to become rampant in the world.
The Flame of Truth will enrapture the world and fill the souls of many with the simple wonder of My Great Mercy.
Much conversion will take place and it will be then that My Remnant Army will rise to become a powerful force in the battle against the antichrist.
My Remnant Christian Church will spread the Holy Gospel into every corner of the earth.
Fires will pour forth upon those who try to harm My Remnant Church. For few will be able to withstand the Truth of My Holy Word when it is shown to them.
So many will there be that it will amount to over 20 million.
Leaders will spring up among you and you will have to practice your faith hidden in certain quarters.
You will lead a Crusade of My Teachings and My Crusade Prayers will be your weapon to defeat the enemy.
Strangers will become close, people from different countries will join together and religions torn apart in the past through their differences will all join as one.
The One Remnant Church which will stand, undefeated until the rise of the New Jerusalem.
This is when My Second Coming will take place.
When My New Jerusalem rises from the ashes from where all those who opposed Me thought that My Church on earth had been burnt to the ground.
And then that will be it.
The New Beginning.
The New Era.
The New Heaven and the New Earth.
The time for the Divine Will of My Father to be realised finally.
Rise now My Army. Diversify and spread your wings. Never deviate from the Truth contained in the Holy Bible.
Never doubt the words contained in Holy Scripture.
For those among you, including members of My Church on earth, who do then you must open your heart to the Truth.
The Bible contains the Holy Word of God. The Bible contains the whole Truth.
It does not lie.
If you deny the Truth contained therein you deny the Word of God.
Your Saviour
Jesus Christ"