Tuesday 30 May 2017

My most esteemed Bishop will be the subject of a terrible miscarriage of justice


Oh this won't be something I for one will stomach! I cannot imagine witnessing a 'hand signal' instead of the Sign of The Cross and then have it done in front of a portrait of the antichrist! Can we truly imagine this?! The Horror of all horrors! Such apostasy! Then our poor Holy Father Pope Benedict will be scorned and scourged in a final attempt by satan to present him as fodder for the world to mock! They will portray him as someone who deceived us - oh Jesus don't let the false prophet and the antichrist have their way with our beautiful Bishop!

We pray that Jesus will make His faithful servants known to us, so we can take Refuge from this diabolical display to fall on the Church. Soon She will be unrecognisable! Some of us will be persecuted and dare I say, in some nations, punished severely for their 'contempt' at remaining loyal to Christ! I pray this doesn't happen! We must all cling to Christ!

Never sit in the pew at the time these abominations take place - Jesus told us to turn our back and flee! Get out of your church where this takes place - soon to be all churches. Don't sit there and take it, wincing and whining - just stand up and walk out and if courageous enough, tell them what is happening and who they are honouring - the beast! You know a couple of years ago before beginning Christ's Mission I would never have imagined what is about to take place - I loved my Catholic faith (still do of course) but I loved my Church, my parish.

Already I have been turned away from my own parish quite a while ago because I was 'too much hard work', though still have a parish to go to, but not for long. We are in the state of grieving! Now because we anticipate what will happen, but soon because it actually will happen! Some of us will become quite bitter through witnessing the changes.

I guess Jesus would want us to channel that bitterness into something of value to Him - speaking out and handing out His Seal of The Living God prayer cards and the Mother of Salvation Medals when they come! Use the emotional side of how we will feel to engage other souls to follow Christ above anything or anyone else. It has become our duty to respond! We took this Mission on with a heart open to do all Christ requires of us, so soon it will be time to be His Soldiers more than we already are!


 My most esteemed Bishop will be the subject of a terrible miscarriage of justice


Thursday, April 10th, 2014 @ 17:22

 My dearly beloved daughter, how My Heart is breaking because of the plight of My sacred servants and the difficult trials which they will have to face because of My enemies. My most esteemed Bishop will be the subject of a terrible miscarriage of Justice. Then, when he has been demonized, many of My sacred servants will be taken to task, should they dare to utter grievances against the new laws, which are not of Me and which they will have to witness being introduced into My Churches.

Many sacred servants will disappear and be imprisoned against their will. Others, who will have fled the enemy, will be hunted down and so they will need to plan for those days ahead, very carefully. It will not be long afterwards that the portrait of the antichrist will hang on every altar, while every trace of My Face, My Cross, the saints and the Sacraments will disappear without a trace. This dictatorship will be like those, which you have witnessed before, in nations where people are trampled upon. The worshipers in this, the new world religion, will be expected to bow before the image of the antichrist. These worshipers will bless themselves in front of this abomination, but it will not be the Sign of the Cross they will make – it will be by way of a hand signal. All those who bow to the beast will become his slave and they will turn on those who refuse to idolize him. They will betray even members in their own families and hand them over for punishment, such will be the power the beast will exert over them.

 I will bequeath to each of you, and especially My sacred servants, a form of protection against the power of the beast and I will instruct you every step of the way, along this harrowing path. I will send you brave servants of Mine, loyal bishops, priests and other sacred servants – all of Me – who will continue to serve Me. They will be blessed with Gifts, which will help you to remain in Me and for Me, so that you will be able to endure this oppression, until the day I come to salvage My people and take them into My Kingdom. Do not fear these times, as they will not be difficult if you accept My Hand of Mercy and learn to trust in Me, completely. I Bless you today, in the Name of My Father and I bequeath to each of you My Strength, Courage and Resilience, for you will need these, if you are to remain true Christians, loyal to My Holy Word.

 Your Jesus

No comments: