Friday 3 February 2017

God the Father: I desire that you accept the Truth, not with doubt in your hearts, but with love and trust


Oooh! I so like this Message from God the Father! We are in stages of our faithful and loyal development to God and His Will! I sense the stages I have gone through since beginning in this Mission. I guess I am now in the zone where I need God's Comfort and encouragement to keep striving! But one thing that confirms my sense of that longing is God telling us now that once the soul is penetrated by the Holy Spirit and the acceptance is acknowledge by that soul, then nothing separates it from the Truth ever again! This is a very joyful and ecstatic revelation for us to understand! 

Do we realise the implication of this sentence?:

"But the Presence of the Holy Spirit is impenetrable and will remain so until My Will is done, as long as the soul accepts that which is expected of it."
....and this one?: "The willingness of the soul to allow itself to become an instrument of the Holy Spirit, in order to proclaim the Truth, means that it is powerless to influence the Word, interfere with it or tamper with it in any way."

God is telling us that we have the most important jigsaw piece in place in our souls to bring more and more Light to the whole picture! We are His instruments! We are His Heavenly chess pieces! While we open ourselves to give over to His Will, he is forging us like gold in a mould! Let's make ourselves the best, darn bullion He can have in this Mission to save souls!


God the Father: I desire that you accept the Truth, not with doubt in your hearts, but with love and trust

  Tuesday, February 4th, 2014 @ 15:00

My dearest daughter, today is a special day, as I have finally been given the gift of your complete acceptance of this Mission.

 When I touch the hearts of souls, whom I Call upon to proclaim My Word, it is overwhelming for the chosen soul. My Presence shocks, as well as soothes. It causes a tremendous upheaval and this requires the soul’s complete trust. It is frightening for all who witness My Intervention, as it commands great discernment, because of the conflict of emotions which are created in the soul.

 The soul, at first, is weakened by the sheer force of the Presence of the Holy Spirit and the body feels heavy. The senses are sharpened and the intellect is dulled. Soon afterwards, there is a natural urge to question what is happening and doubts can set in. But the Presence of the Holy Spirit is impenetrable and will remain so until My Will is done, as long as the soul accepts that which is expected of it. Then the longing for clarity, along with a need for reassurance, engulfs the soul. And while it seeks comfort and courage, the Force of the Holy Spirit cannot be halted, stopped or withheld.

 The willingness of the soul to allow itself to become an instrument of the Holy Spirit, in order to proclaim the Truth, means that it is powerless to influence the Word, interfere with it or tamper with it in any way.

 The human intellect fights it, from time to time. While the soul is soothed by the Holy Spirit and is no longer fearful of It, there is always the hope that life will continue as before for the soul, when the Mission is over. But of course, this is not always the case. So in this, My Mission to gather My children and take them to safety into My World without end, there is no end to this Mission. It will remain in place up to the last Day. Now that you accept this fact and no longer desire any other alternative, you can finally find peace in your heart, My daughter.

 Children, it is only when you finally accept My Gift to the world of the Book of Truth that you will find peace in your hearts. It is only when you accept that I, God the Most High – All that Is and will Be – communicate to the world at this time, will you be able to trust in Me completely.

 I desire that you accept the Truth, not with doubt in your hearts, but with love and trust. When you do this, I will flood you with My Peace and Love. Only then will you be filled with joy and happiness. Only then will you be free.

 Your Father

 God the Most High

No comments: