Friday 3 February 2017

Mother of Salvation: My Son has instructed me to bring the world this important Message




Wow! Just when you thought it couldn't get any better! Jesus has such Great Mercy! He has given Our Blessed Mother of Salvation this prayer to give to us - for our family and our friends who are in great need of prayer for the salvation of their souls. He seems to know a lot about my family - hmmm! ;)


Mother of Salvation: My Son has instructed me to bring the world this important Message

December 28, 2013

My child, my Son has instructed me to bring the world this important Message. He desires that all those who have family and friends, who reject God and who deny my beloved Son, Jesus Christ, must know that He will shower them with His Graces when you recite this special Crusade Prayer for them. When you say this Prayer, He will show each of them great Compassion and He will redeem them and pull them back from the brink of desolation.

Crusade Prayer (131) The Mercy Prayer

O my dear Mother of Salvation, please ask your Son, Jesus Christ, to grant Mercy to (name all here…) during The Warning and again on the final Day, before they come before your Son. Please pray that each of them will be saved and enjoy the fruits of Eternal Life. Protect them, every day, and take them to your Son, so that His Presence will be shown to them and that they will be granted peace of the spirit and attain great Graces. Amen.

My Son will, because of this Mission, shower extraordinary Graces on souls who are in need of His Mercy. He will always be generous when souls live according to His Holy Word and welcome Him into their hearts.

Go forth and rejoice, for this is one of the most extraordinary Gifts He has given to all those who have responded to this Call from Heaven.

Your beloved Mother


Mother of Salvation

No comments: